Welcome to Swisher Electric Cooperative
Welcome to your cooperative's website. Please look around and discover all the things your co-op has to offer.
Can find what you are looking for or have a question? Please send us a quick message or give us a call.
APPLY NOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Five scholarships are available in the amount of $2,000.00 each with $1,000.00 being applied per fall and spring semester. Scholarships are subject to applicants' eligibility.
For a detailed list of eligibility requirements and an application form, please do one of the following:
- Contact your high school counselor’s office.
- Contact Swisher Electric Cooperative at 806-995-3567
- Click the "Scholarships" in the Main Menu and print the application.
- E-mail Sharon Thompson at email@example.com
- Come by the cooperative’s office at 401 SW 2nd Street in Tulia.
Applications must be received by the close of business on Friday, March 3, 2017. The winners will be announced at the SEC Annual Meeting on Thursday, March 30, 2017